Leah Borski is the best-selling author of ‘Eat to Beat Stress’ and nutrition + self-nurturing coach for ambitious moms. She gives me the run down
Sami Tip: Don’t skip on market research. Check out similar products or services to see their pricing, branding, etc. This will give you an idea of what you should charge and what is normal in your industry.
Sounds simple. Its not.
As anyone who has even made a vision board can tell you, its hard to know what we want. Especially if we are just winging it alone in our. Designing your career evolution may require some elbow grease, but it is totally possible with the right tools, mindset, and strategy.
Take the leap into a new business and kickstart the next chapter in your career!
Career change change happen at any time whether you are a year into a profession or twenty. Let yourself evolve. Your life will be better off for it.
What does an online business require?
- Who is my ideal customer?
- Where do they hang out online?
- What problem do I want to solve for them?
- What service or product am I providing?
- Can I explain the features or methodology in 3 bullet points?
- What values do I want my business to have?
- You can find more about a quick hack to finding your first client in my interview with marketer Suzanne Yada.